Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a difference a week makes!










Well, it's been a week and a day since my surgery, and we have had a wonderful week of blessings in every way! We have enjoyed great food, good friends and spending time together with family. Lindsey seems to always win at Rummy, Go Fish, Clue and all the other games, but Samuel is the Stratego Champion. I can't convince them to let me win, even out of sympathy. I blame my losing streak on my pain meds, but I am taking less every day, so watch out family-get ready to lose! I'll post more soon on my preliminary pathology report, which I will receive today. This recliner chair in the picture (which I sleep in at night) is one of many answered prayers (we prayed for one, God provided two!). God answers prayers in awesome ways!!! I can't wait to post more.

1 comments:

Julie Keefe said...

Oh Bedgoods! We miss you so much. My Mom was at Moffit last year and they were wonderful with her. She has a rare blood cancer called Multiple Myeloma, but I am believing for healing. I am so thankful to reconnect with you guys. Please know the Keefes are praying and loving you from Florida!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Gold Mining News. Powered by Blogger